The Hoquiam School District will once again offer free lunches to kids age 18 and younger during the summer, according to a statement from Christina Hansen with the school district food service director.
Meals will be provided June 17-Aug. 23 at five locations:
• Grays Harbor YMCA at 2500 Simpson Ave., lunch 11:30 a.m.-noon, snack 1:45-2 p.m.
• Art Pocklington Central Park at Emerson Avenue and Lincoln Street, lunch 11:30 a.m.-noon, snack 1:45-2 p.m.
• Timberland Library at 619 K St., 12:15-12:45 p.m.
• Hoquiam Middle School at 200 Spencer St., noon-12:30 p.m.
• 7th Street Theatre at 313 7th St., 11:15-11:45 a.m.