Halloween which falls on a school night this year (Monday), will still offer plenty of fun around the Harbor.
• In Montesano, the Downtown Trick-or-Treat begins at 1 p.m. and runs through 4 p.m. Parents and children can dress up and head downtown to visit local, participating businesses for holiday treats. Participating businesses will display an official “Downtown Trick-or-Treat” sign in their door or window.
• Later, 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., at Montesano High School, it’s time for Associated Student Body’s “Haunted Hallways.” Games and treats will be offered.
• In Elma, also on Halloween, the 18th annual Downtown Trick-or-Treat will be held 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Downtown businesses participating will have a sign posted.
The Trick-or-Treat Shuttle, by Elma Feed and Farm Supply, will be loading and unloading at the Elma Chamber of Commerce. The Downtown Trick-or-Treat is sponsored by the Elma Chamber and Elma businesses.
• Halloween fun continues with the Harvest Fair Carnival at Elma Middle School. Sponsored by the Alliance Church, the carnival is 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. and is a free event.
• Haunted Lighthouse — 4 to 6 p.m. hosted by the Westport South Beach Historical Society. Each year more and more children show up for a night of spooky fun. Come explore the lighthouse, meet the witches, ghosts and goblins and receive Halloween Treats.
• South Beach Christian Center’s Trunk or Treat — 6 to 8 p.m. at 1360 State Route 105 in Grayland.
• VFW Post No. 3057 and its Ladies Auxiliary invite all area children up to 12 years of age to their free annual Halloween party today at noon. Costumes are encouraged but not mandatory. A responsible adult must accompany all children. The post is located at 211 E. Pacific Ave. in uptown Westport.
• The Ocosta Elementary School Parent Teacher Organization will host its annual Ocosta Halloween Carnival today from 4-7 p.m. in the Ocosta Community Gym. There will be lots of games, food and activities and prizes.Tickets for games and food will be available at the door for 50 cents each. An adult must accompany all children.
• Not-So-Haunted House — from 1 to 4 p.m. today and Sunday, and 6 to 7:30 p.m. Monday at the Aberdeen First United Methodist Church, 2nd and Broadway. $2 per child/no charge for their adult companions.
• Haunted Hoquiam Trick or Treat — 1 to 3 p.m. today in downtown Hoquiam.