Saturday, Oct. 21
• Sons of Norway Scandinavian Bazaar, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the hall at 717 Randall St. in Aberdeen. Baked good, vendors and traditional Scandinavian lunch available.
Saturday, Oct. 28
Saron Lutheran Church’s Autumn Bazaar and Luncheon, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. featuring Scandinavian bake sale, gift items and crafts at the corner of 8th and M streets in Hoquiam.
Saturday, Nov. 4
• Calvary Lutheran Church’s Harvest Bazaar, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 2515 Sumner Ave. in Aberdeen, will feature baked goods, crafts, new and gently used items and lunch.
• Polson Museum will host “Trinkets and Treasures,” a multi-vendor holiday shopping event, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Free hot chocolate and cider will be served.
The museum is located at 1611 Riverside Ave. in Hoquiam.
• Central Park Elementary School PTO, including crafts, baked goods, business consultants and garage sale items, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the school gym at 601 School Road.
• Holiday Bazaar, at New Beginnings Fellowship, 301 North B St. in Aberdeen, will feature crafts, baked goods, and vendors Scentsy and Posh from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• American Legion Post 5 Holiday Bazaar, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 112 W. First in Aberdeen. 20 vendors plus free kids craft from 1 to 3. Lunch will be served.
Friday and Saturday,
• First Baptist Church of Hoquiam’s Christmas Bazaar, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 729 Eklund featuring “Build Your Own Succulent Angel Garden” for $10. Soup, sandwiches and pie will be served from 10 to 2.
Saturday, Nov. 11
• Bay Center Holiday Bazaar, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 18 Moore Road in Bay Center, featuring handmade crafts, food and music. Spaghetti, nachos, soup, coffee and water will be available for a suggested donation.
Vendors call Rheta Edwards 360-875-0150 for more information.
• Harbor Assembly of God Holiday Bazaar, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with homemade goodies, crafts and baskets. Lunch including taco soup, chicken noodle soup, turkey/ham sandwiches and egg salad sandwiches will be available.
The church is located at 716 M St. in Hoquiam.
Friday and Saturday,
• St. Paul Altar Society’s annual craft show, bazaar and bake sale, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. For vendor information, call 360-268-7069.
The church is located at Y intersection along SR105 in Westport.
• Elma Grange Holiday Bazaar, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with homemade craft vendors and garage sale vendors at 401 W. Waldrip. Kitchen will be open selling food.
Friday through Sunday, Nov. 17-18
Just Friends Bazaar featuring everything from angels to zucchini bread at 110 N. 15th St. in Elma. 4 to 8 p.m. Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to noon Sunday.
Saturday, Nov. 18
• 9th Annual Holiday Bazaar at the Stay Beyond Inn and Suites in Elma, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 19
Elma High School Football Cheer Boosters will host a bazaar from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the high school commons. Vendors and crafters will be there and a silent auction is planned.
Saturday, Dec. 2
• Winterfest Holiday Market, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 117 W. Wishkah in Aberdeen, featuring many vendors offering gift items as well as a free drawing.
Email holiday bazaar information to email@example.com or drop it off at 315 S. Michigan, Aberdeen.